What is an Enneagram?
With is roots in childhood development, the Enneagram is a guide to better self-understanding and healthy relationships! If you're already familiar with your Enneagram number, you can skip ahead to the resources and info below. If you're a newcomer, we recommend taking a quiz to begin figuring out your number and seeing how this system can help you be your best self.
1. The Reformer: Principled, Perfectionist, Purposeful, Self-Controlled. Scent: Palo Santo & Suede.
2. The Helper: Caring, Interpersonal, Generous, Empathetic. Scent: Violet & Vanilla.
3. The Achiever: Success-Oriented, Pragmatic, Adaptable, Driven, Excelling. Scent: Tobacco & Patchouli.
4. The Individualist: Sensitive, Introspective, Expressive, Dramatic. Scent: Prickly Spiced Pear.
5. The Investigator: Intense, Perceptive, Innovative, Reclusive. Scent: Eucalyptus & Santal.
6. The Loyalist: Committed, Engaging, Responsible, Anxious, Needs Security. Scent: Fig & Olive.
7. The Enthusiast: Busy, Spontaneous, Versatile, Acquisitive, Scattered. Scent: Cactus Flower.
8. The Challenger: Dominating, Self-Confident, Decisive, Confrontational. Scent: Incense & Smoke.
9. The Peacemaker: Easygoing, Self-Effacing, Receptive, Reassuring, Agreeable. Scent: Lavender & Sage.
All Enneagram candles are 5 ounces of soy wax in an ombre glass vessel.